Animal lovers wanted! Kryder & Harr Veterinary Clinic is on the lookout for talented, hard-working people who enjoy caring for others and working in a busy, challenging, and family-friendly environment. Do you excel under pressure, get fulfillment out of helping animals and people, and thrive when you’re part of a team? We might have just the veterinary career for you!
To apply, just fill out the application provided and click “submit.” We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you dream of working in an environment with an incredible support staff that will help YOU grow your own clientele? Would you like to work in a brand new clinic with ALL the state of the art equipment? If you said yes, then we have the perfect position for you.
Kryder + Harr Veterinary Clinic has been a staple in northern Indiana for over 40 years. KHVC focuses on excellent customer service by providing exceptional medical care for the lifetime of our patients. Our new home has 10 exam rooms, a dedicated radiology, surgery suite, and dental suite, Idexx laboratory equipment, portable ultrasound and an underwater treadmill! Our team approach allows for you to grow your clientele! The culture of the practice is centered around good medicine with a lighthearted, fun workday! If you want to pursue your passion, look no further! We are your home!
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from an accredited program
- Able to be licensed or is licensed in the state of Indiana
- A Team Player attitude
What you can expect:
- A supportive professional staff
- Diagnose, treat, and manage small animal care
- Focus on patient and client care
- Maintain a positive work environment
- A team approach
- A competitive salary
- Bonuses based on production
- Vacation, sick, holiday pay
- 401(k) with profit sharing once qualified
- Health insurance - 100% employee covered after 90 days
- CE allowance
- Liability coverage
- NO on-call or emergencies
- Uniform allowance
- DEA/Licensing coverage
- Professional membership coverages
- Good work culture